Physical Therapy in Motion is a locally owned physical therapy practice that provides one-on-one, targeted care to patients in the Billings area. Our physical therapists use evidence-based manual therapy techniques, functional exercise and education to ensure the best results for our patients. We continually strive to enhance our level of care by training for and obtaining advanced certifications, participating in community seminars for injury prevention and wellness, and working collaboratively with other providers. Whether a sprained ankle, post-surgical rehabilitation or headaches, we are here to help.
- Chronic and acute lower back pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Shoulder pain or dysfunction
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- Post-surgical care
- Temporomandibular joint and jaw pain
- Inner ear and vestibular disorders